Sunday, November 10, 2013

How to: Organize Stud Earrings


Recently one of my friends requested a post on how I organize my earring collection.

I mostly have stud earrings. I used to store them in tin containers.
The main problem with this form of storage is that I could never find the other earring. It was time consuming and frustrating. >.<


The solution that works for me is foam sheets!

Just organize your studs on it. 

Advantages:

·  You can find both pair of earrings
( without a headache)

·  You can see all your options so you're more likely wear all the earrings. 
(In the past even though I had a lot of earring, I would just stick to a few favorites)

·  It's great for travel
( put the foam sheet + earrings in a ziplock bag and throw it in your purse)

·  You can organize it further 
(I store my earrings on several sheets. I organize the sheets by causal vs. special occasion earrings)

·  The great thing about foam sheets is how accessible and inexpensive it is

(Give it a try! I promise you won't regret it! ^_^)







2 comments:

  1. I do not search any earring without Organize Stud Earrings.Really i like it please see the site for more information about earring
    Africa earrings
    Gold mirror style Map of Africa hoop earrings. A great addition to your outfit. You will love our entire collection of Africa map earrings. Shop our store now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative post. Thanks for sharing. Stud Earrings

    ReplyDelete