Friday, November 15, 2013

DIY Glitter Shoes!

Recently (via Pinterest) I came across a post from Le Fanciulle’s blog called “DIY Sparkly Boots”. Click Here to check it out. 
I fell in love with this idea!  I had to give it a try! 
I decided to try this out on a pair of old suede wedges that I rarely wear these days. 
Perhaps a little glitter will persuade me to wear them more often.



What You Will Need: 

Step 1: Place tape around the area to be glittered. 



Step 2: Mix Mod Podge and Glitter. Make sure there is a higher ratio of glitter to mod podge. 
( Clearly i didn't do that when i took the picture but i did add more later)


Step 3: Brush on the mixture evenly.


Step 4: Apply several coats ( I added about 5-6) and let it dry. 


Step 5: Peel the tape off.


DONE! ^.^






1 comment:

  1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. safety boot

    ReplyDelete